Good bye 2013 quotations- Good bye 2013, Welcome 2014 quotations-New year quotations, QUOTATIOJNS, IDIOMS & PROVERBS
Till today, as a part of saying ‘good bye to the passing year-2013’, as a part of saying ‘Welcome to new year-2014’, we at QUOTATIONS, IDIOMS & PROVERBS, published some best quotations written by some great man and woman of mankind.
While selecting the quotations, most of the time, we paid great attention on the theme, the theme or the center point of the quotations must be around the subject was the primary concern of choosing the quotations.
In our quest to find out best quotations, we explored various available resources, and fortunately, we found many quotations written on the subject by various man and woman, some are very well known, some are very famous.
Each quotation written by these man and woman are simple beauty and joy to read, in a few words or in a few sentences they have said what one could take entire life to experience.
Don’ you think, it is the best time to rewind all the quotations which we have quoted here?
Yes, It is indeed, the best and most appropriate time to do so, so, those, who have missed earlier post or don’t want to go deep down the history and read earlier post, here, we publish all the quotations, till today, we have published under this theme.
Have a happy and enjoyable reading.
1. “It’s sad, but sometimes moving on with the rest of your life starts with goodbye”. – Carrie Underwood
Posted on December 16, 2013
2. “Drop the last year into the silent limbo of the past. Let it go, for it was imperfect, and thank God that it can go”. – Brooks Atkinson
Posted on December 17, 2013
3. “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language And next year’s words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning”. T.S. Eliot
Posted on December 18, 2013
4. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us”. – Hal Borland
Posted on December 19, 2013
5. “If you’re brave to say goodbye, life will reward you with a hello”- Paulo Coelho
Posted on December 20, 2013
6. “The good ole days weren’t always good, and tomorrow ain’t as bad as it seems- Billy Joel
Posted on December 21, 2013
Good bye 2013-Welcome 2014 Quotations
7. “Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us. Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right”. – Oprah Winfrey
Posted on December 23, 2013
8. “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am”.-Cyril Cusack
Posted on December 25, 2013
9. “Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word”. – Goran Persson
Posted on December 27, 2013
10. “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one”- Brad Paisley
Posted on December 31, 2013
New Year Quotations
11. “Character Is The Ability To Carry Out A Good Resolution Long After The Excitement Of The Moment Has Passed”- Cavett Robert
Posted on January 3, 2014
12. “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right”.-Oprah Winfrey
Posted on January 6, 2014
13. “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes…you’re Doing Something”.― Neil Gaiman
Posted on January 9, 2014
14. “Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day”.- Michael Josephson
Posted on January 12, 2014
Needless to say, each quotations presented in this category are worth to read. But then also as a reader you are in a best position to judge, so, we ask you, which quotations you liked most, and why ?
Your feedback, remark, opinions are most welcome in comment section, so, while reading the post, do not forget to mention your most favorite quotations in comment section.