New year quotation- Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. – Michael Josephson
New year quotation-QUOTATIONS,IDIOMS & PROVERBS
Michael Josephson is a former law professor and attorney who founded the nonprofit Joseph and Edna Josephson Institute of Ethics located in Los Angeles, California, out of which he operates as a speaker and lecturer on the subject of ethics. Wikipedia
Have we ever thought about Opportunities with much more seriousness ?
If we thought about it with much more seriousness,
We may find some interesting yet very incredible truth,
We may find some visible yet invisible kind of the harsh realities of life,
We may find some bitter truth,
- Most of the time, opportunity comes in the form of obstacles, and as a popular human tendency, we dislike anything, which comes in the form of obstacles, so most of the time, we miss the opportunity which comes in the form of obstacles.
- Most of the time, opportunity lying beneath our surface but, due to lack of our knowledge, due to our ignorance, due to heavily focused on some traditional ways and conventional means, we hardly pays the attention to the opportunity which is very much within our sphere, and we miss it.
- Most of the time, on primary observation, opportunity does not look like the opportunity, but at the same time, it seems as a ‘house of trouble’.
- Most of the time, opportunity caught us off guard, it means, either we are unprepared to tackle the opportunity or in most of the cases, we even does not recognize it as a opportunity.
- Most of the time, when enough time pass, and we look back, at that time we realize that we lost one of most wonderful, one of the most lucrative, one of the most prospective, one of the most rewarding opportunity we missed.
- Most of the time, when opportunity knocks at our door, either we say ‘it is too early’ or we say ‘ it is too late’.
- Most of the time, when opportunity pass from us, and some one benefited from it, we regret and start to blame our self about our lack of decision power, lack of courage, lack of not taking the action on appropriate time.
IF IT IS THE CASE WITH YOU,
IT IS NEVER TOO LATE,
LET US START NEW YEAR WITH THIS QUOTATION
Approach the New Year with resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day. – Michael Josephson
Whatever happened till today, forget it as a bad memory of past, and there is nothing wrong in it, because, every year, we resolve to be a better person, we resolve to be more successful, we resolve to do many things.
Now, 2013, has already passed and when we are in second week of new year 2014, this year, can’t we resolve to find the opportunities hidden in each new day.
Each new day, when dark night ends, Sun rises, and rising Sun not only brings sunshine, sunlight but along with it brings so many things, so many hidden messages,
Every dark night ends, no matter how long it may be,
Every dark night ends with bright Sunlight it is universal law,
Till today, I mean at the end of the year 2013, no matter, how many opportunities you might have lost, no matter how many opportunities you might have missed, but remember that like every dark night, the year, 2013, has already passed and with new year 2014, Sun has already started to rise and, and with each rays of rising sun it bring new joy, new happiness and new opportunities.
Let us start to Enjoy it,
Let us start to Explore it,
Let us start to Experience it,
Let us start to En cash it.
Dear friends, wish you all the best for New year-2014, I wish, during the entire year, everyday you find opportunities and not only that, you can en cash it also.
Tell me frankly, during the year of 2013, how many hidden opportunities you missed ?
Your answers are most welcome in Comment section.