THIS IS SECOND POST OF SERIES; MY JOURNEY FROM 0 TO 100 FOLLOWERS CUM FRIENDS (for reading previous post right click here)
PRACTICE MAKES A MAN PERFECT-proverb
There are many reasons of failures; some of them are worth to mention;
- LACK OF PRACTICE
- NEGATIVE PERSONALITY
- LACK OF ENTHUSIASM
- LACK OF CONCENTRATION OF EFFORT
- LACK OF SELF-DISCIPLINE
- LACK OF A WELL-DEFINED PURPOSE IN LIFE
- INABILITY TO COOPERATE WITH OTHERS
- LACK OF AMBITION TO AIM ABOVE MEDIOCRITY
- WRONG SELECTION OF A VOCATION
- SUPERSTITION AND PREJUDICE
- INSUFFICIENT EDUCATION
- LACK OF A WELL DEFINED POWER OF DECISION
- ILL HEALTH
But out of all; do you know which one reason I consider most influential, most powerful, and most responsible for someone’s failure??????????
LACK OF PRACTICE;
Yes, lack of practice is one factor, I consider most responsible in someone’s failure. Practice-This simple looking virtue can fundamentally affect our success or failure in each and every endeavor of life and same applies in our blogging life too. After having one and half years experience in blogging life, after publishing 27 posts on my blog, after receiving 451 comments on my blog, after having hundreds of likes on my various posts, after nominated for many awards after passing thousands comments on various blogs
What one lesson I learned????????????????
The more I practice the more it build up my confidence, the more I practice the more it improvise my skill, the more I practice the more it improvise my speed, the more I practice the more it improvise my productivity.
In short; when I started my blog at that time I had 0 followers cum friends and today I have more than 100 + followers cum friends and major credit goes to my regular practice in each and every sphere of blogging, whether it is publishing post, replying to the comments on my blog, or commenting on my many friend’s blog this simple virtue of regular practice helped me a lot.
- Practice means to perform, over and over again without being frustrated or losing enthusiasm in the face of all obstacles, some act of vision, of faith, of desire.
- We cannot be perfect on the very first try; In the face of frustration, in the face of failures our best tool is a few deep breaths, and remembering that we can do anything and everything if we practice hard.
- Practice is an exercise, practice is mantra it simply tunes both our physical and mental entities to the required frequency that helps us to lead towards perfection.
- Practice is one such tool which sharpens & strengthens our abilities and capabilities beyond our capacities in pursuit of our worthy goal.
- Practice awakens the lethargic or dormant potential we have and induces confidence and that confidence helps us to succeed in any task.
- To practice is to meditate in positive and negative situation.
Concluding part or summary or morale of the story; we have to be aware of the fact that without planned and constant practice, it is next to possible to reach to achieve goals. So perfection and practice go simultaneously that is why practice makes a man perfect.
“Today, I am asking one simple question to all of you, out of all above reasons of failures which one relates you more and what is your counter strategy to deal with it”??????????
LET US BE HONEST IN OUR OWN EVALUATION BECAUSE PREREQUISITE CONDITION OF SUCCESS IS TO CONFESS OUR WEAKNESS OPENLY AND WITHOUT ANY SHAME….
Regarding today’s UNIQUE BLOG(ER); I don’t have any word to describe, you just visit and write whatever you feel in comment section of it…Let us be a human being, let us enlarge our heart, let us experience someone’s pain, and let us create few moments of happiness in someone’s life, because as you know as you sow so shall you reap (right click here)
ONE SINCERE,POLITE & VERY HUMBLE REQUEST TO MY ALL THE FOLLOWERS CUM FRIENDS, ALL OF YOU MUST VISIT THIS UNIQUE BLOG(ER) AND WRITE ONE OF THE MOST INSPIRATIONAL COMMENT OF YOUR LIFE IN THE COMMENT SECTION OF THIS POST.
I WISH, EACH ONE OF YOU ARE VERY LIVE HUMAN BEING SO YOU KNOW VERY WELL WHAT TO DO IN THIS KIND OF SITUATIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES………
Today’s (Right click here) UNIQUE BLOG(ER)