It gives me immense pleasure to inform all of you; I (my blog) nominated for “VERY INSPIRING BLOG AWARD”
As a part of my policy to keep my blog; IMAGE- FREE, AWARD-FREE;
I am not posting the image of this award here;
Please visit below link for downloading image of this award;
Award or Nomination free blog;
This is first and last award or nomination, I honored; honestly speaking, happiness of my readers are my biggest reward; and due to grace of GOD, I am receiving it in abundance; so, it is my request to all of you, please, “do not nominate me or my blog for any nomination or award”
This nomination I dedicate to;
First; Shruti; my “friend philosopher cum guide”.
Second; my followers cum friends.
Third; quotations, idioms & proverbs.
I am simple human being, with lots of lack and limitations, pride and prejudices, hate, anger, ego, jealousy etc. Many a times, I may hurt your feelings, cause trouble for you, challenge your view point with my ego and arrogance, but, please; don’t leave me…….
Withought you I cannot imagine my life……………
FROM BOTTOM OF MY HEART “THANKS TO ALL OF YOU”
The “VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD” rules are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations.
Here are some facts about me:
- I am simple human being.
- Great GOD is my guide.
- Books are my best friends.
- I am worst critics of myself.
- I am teetotaler, non-smoker, and pure vegetarian.
- I am shy, introvert and low-profile person by nature.
- I am not 24X7 social media addicted.
- Selfless, nameless, fameless social service; my favorite past-time activity.
- Nick Vujicic- My role model.
- “Almighty Bruce”, “Pursuit of Happiness”, “Gladiator”, “Troy”- My favorite movies.
- Steve Job’s 2005 Stanford Commencement address; JK Rowling: The fringe benefits of failure; my favorite inspirational speech on YOU TUBE.
Congrats again! Love you all, and love your blogs!