EVERYDAY I AM GOING EXTRA MILE……..
What I started to do; to achieve this goal………
- First of all; I determined that despite of being the part of this course, I will not actively involve with the assignments….So, I never participated on any assignment actively….
- Second, I started to take keen interest on PASSIVE manner, what, I started to do is; everyday, I started to spend few hours in The Commons….
- Third, During each assignment, I started to look and study the various bloggers….
- Fourth, I started to visit various blogs; especially, created by new bloggers,
- Fifth, I started to follow some of the bloggers, studied their “About” page with keen interest and whenever I find someone who share same passion, or value as mine, I just started to comment on their “About” page and simply requested them to visit my blog and if possible comment on my blog.
- Sixth, Whenever, I find someone in the badly need of “Dream Reader” I became their “Dream Reader” and read their post and commented on it.
- Seventh; whenever someone has asked for the feedback about their new post, theme, new “About” page, or overall review of the blog, and I find that no one has answered, I tried to do it( Frankly speaking, I am not master or expert of the subject, but, whatever came in my mind I wrote them in most polite and humble tone)
- Eighth, I commented on many peoples’ blog and tried to encourage them, empower them and uplift their spirit.
This is the few things I have done to make my goal achievable…
This is what I mean by “Walking or going Extra Mile”
And over all result……….
Simply superb; Absolutely amazing, incredible interesting, worth to memorize….
first in quantitative terms which can me measured in figures……
First, I found numerous highly talented, creative, caring and sharing, friendly friends……….
Second, My followers base achieved superb height, within the span of few days it has gone from 13 to 39( and still it is growing up, I am expecting few more friends to join with me on this journey.)
Third, I received creative comments, nice complement, encouraging and inspirational words,love, affection,cheerful smile, well wishes from other bloggers..
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST THE MENTAL SATISFACTION, THE JOY, THE HAPPINESS, PURE PLEASURE; I have got from the entire experience is just unbelievable, superb and very much encouraging…………
I firmly believe that there are many things in life, which can not be measured in material terms…
So, now my point is that;
All of you have participated in this course;and still it is going on, so,”what extra mile you are walking”,what personally you sacrificed, what additional efforts are you putting to going through it?…..Successfully, Satisfactory….
This month, I visited many blogs (most of the blogs of my new & old followers) & found many new bloggers, they are “going extra mile” to make their blog more meaningful, more reader- friendly, more appealing, more exiting, by the means of their post, with the usage of various widgets, by changing the themes,or by any means which ever they feel convenient doing it…
“Yes, my dear friends all of you are walking extra mile”………..
All of you, deserve due credit,
Keep it up!!!!!!!!!.
Don’t stop the momentum going on,
Don’t stop the creative flow going on your creative zone, remain in that zone as long as possible…
But one blog which specifically draw my attention…
The one blog, which is not walking extra mile but running extra mile…..
Yes, you heard it right RUNNING EXTRA MILE!!!!!!!!!!
Let me introduce this blog & blogger……
Blogger: Stephanie Tania;
Blog: Sugar & spice;
Why this blog qualified on my criteria of ” Going Extra Mile” criteria;
- 1) Since last month I am following this blog and slowly but very steadily; I am becoming fan of this blog, but this month I found some amazing & interesting changes from the theme to presentation style.
- 2) Second and most important criteria:
During this month only the blogger introduce few more recipes..
( I truly appreciate her efforts; because being a blogger, to publish one or two post in month, without using any multimedia is also difficult task for me and she introduce few more recipes…)
For the knowledge of readers…
For publishing one post about recipes you have to pass through various stages
(A) One has to go to the shopping; B) Then prepare it; C) Then take the pictures of it; D) Then Write it; E) Then publish it)
Just imagine how much hard work, efforts and energy needed to publish one single post & especially, when you are studying during day time and doing all these activities at night.
Yes, she is doing it in effortless manner and best part she is doing it with style and statement.
“DON’T SHE DESERVE STANDING OVATION FROM ALL OF US”.
Come on friends…
Let us, cheer -up; for her hard work,
Let us,cheer-up; for her dedication and devotion…
Let us, cheer-up; for her persistent performance…
Let us, cheer up; for her devotion towards the thing which she likes most(following the true calling of heart)
Stephanie, please accept my heartfelt congratulation for your hard work,
Now, since, the title of this post is ” Go the Extra mile” and you have qualified for it…
Can you please do little favor to me by replying me in comment section…
Can you please reply me in below format….
1) The Goal(S):
Where you can write the basic goal(s) of your blog..
If you need more guidance, let me suggest you, if someone ask me “What is the goal of my blog?” So, I will reply like this, I do have many goals, first, to write the quotations, idioms and proverbs in more meaningful manner; second, to encourage some one, Third; to meet new and like minded people, Fourth) spread the smile on some one face, but out of all these goals, my major goal is to connect with like minded & friendly people like me who believes in high values of life, who believes in highest standard of morale, who believes in the integrity of personality…
Like wise, you can mention, what ever comes in your mind…
2) What you have sacrificed to achieve these goal(s)?
Where you can write about any financial or personal sacrifices..
If some one ask me the same question, I reply like this;
First) To achieve my goal to connect with like minded people; everyday I spend nearly one to two hours to read other bloggers “About” page, so, everyday, I sacrificed my two hours for this goal.If I earn x amount of money in one hour, so, everyday,it is sacrifice of my 2X amount of my earning.
3) THE ACHIEVEMENT OR REWARD:
Where you can write about the reward you are getting through this process..
If someone ask me the same question, I reply like this..By connecting myself with like minded people; I am getting pure pleasure of friendship,joy.happiness, love, affection.
Like wise, what ever comes in your mind you can write; there is no word limit, there is no space limit, you can write as much as you wish, So, I, as well as other bloggers get inspiration from you.
Last but not least,
To all the bloggers…
As all of you know blogging U is going on and all of us working hard, So, I request to each one of you; to write in comment section( in above mention format- The Goals,The sacrifices, The Reward); so, other bloggers get inspiration, encouragement from your comment, they feel they are not only, but there are many people working hard, it will boost up their confidence, it will boost up their morale, it will push them to work extra hard…
Don’t you think, it is noble work to spread smile on someone face?
Don’t you think, it is our way of giving back to society?
So,I specifically, request to all of you; to write as much as possible in comment section…
If someone; who is not participating in the “Blogging U’ they can write anything related to the subject of topic.
BY NATURE, I AM VERY HOPEFUL PERSON.
I HOPE, NONE OF YOU WILL DISCOURAGE ME…
One more thing, currently, I am closely following many blogs, so, who knows, next month it is you or your blog publish here…
“AS FAR AS POSSIBLE, PLEASE, AVOID THE USAGE OF “LIKE” BUTTON ON ANY BLOG, I KNOW FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE; IT TAKES HARDLY FEW MINUTES TO READ THE POST AND COMMENT ON IT AND MANY A TIMES MY FEW MINUTES MAKES SOME ONE’S DAY, SPREAD SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE, PUSH THEM TO PUBLISH ONE MORE POST .”