As we know there are hardly few days left for the end of the year 2013 and beginning of the new year 2014.Today, in this series of “Good bye 2013- Quotations”, I would like to present the quotation of William Martin “Billy” Joel, who is very popular, famous, American pianist, singer-songwriter and composer.“The good ole days weren’t always good, and tomorrow ain’t as bad as it seems.” Billy JoelWhat a wonderful way to see the life from different perspective.First part of the quotation ‘The good ole days weren’t always good’ is quite applicable to many of us, especially, for those of us, who hasn’t any great to moderate success during the year 2013.Despite of all your sincere efforts success remained illusion only, and it never turned into reality,Despite of all your powerful planning materialization of planning remained way behind,Despite of all your hard work, no success visible in near sight,Despite of all your powerful pray, precise planning, powerful presentation, heavy hard work, effective execution, marvelous management mantras, still success remained the distance dream…..I do understand,
- You are sad,
- Your are frustrated,
- You are disappointed,
- You lost the courage,
- Your self esteem badly damaged,
- Your confidence shaken by the events happened during the year,
- Your will power vanished,
- I know the pain, agony and the bitterness it has bring with it.
- You have all the reasons to be sad, to be frustrated,But,Dear friends,Read the second part of the quotation,“and tomorrow ain’t as bad as it seems.”
- What a wonderful way to see the positive from negative,
- What wonderful way to see something from nothing,
- What a wonderful way to see the things from the different perspective,
- What a wonderful way to be a hopeful when nothing is going in your favor,
- What a wonderful way to see the tomorrow with great hope,
- What a wonderful way to keep yourself charged up and wait for the bright future.So, dear friend, be happy, be cheerful, the year 2013 is going to be end, very soon, and let us hope that whatever plans, projects, ambitions, dreams you have for the coming new year, 2014, may soon turned into reality.How was your 2013 ?(A) BAD(B) SO SO- means not good not bad(C ) GOOD(D) BESTComment is the area where you can tick the appropriate box.